Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ran-to-the-dom post

To be honest.. This Year CNY... I didn't enjoy at all. I've spend my whole CNY at DMC.... working. Isn't this crazy? People enjoy CNY with their families and friends. While I need to spend my CNY working... Hmmm~

.

.

.

.

Anyway, I'm here to update my outdated blog. Lol... Soon I going to enter a new semester. Gonna study hard for it. I really feel regret about last semester. I've spend my time at DMC working and never even aware of my studies, and now I'm here blaming myself for not putting my study in my first priority! I know I want money really badly but still I need to put my study on my first priority. Regret won't go back to the past. So, I won't do the same mistakes again. :(

.

.

.

.
This is the day I drag my mama out to Pavilion for shopping. Lol~ Guess what? I brought lots of stuff! Muahahaha~ Lots of bling-bling in my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment