Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here it begin

Holiday is heading soon! Yeeah! But the bad thing is, I still need to go for work, do my assignment, and everyone dislike about it... HOMEWORK! Gosh, my lecturer gave me this 3 question that I've totally no idea how to do @.@ Some one please HELP ME! I'm soo DOOM~~

Anyway babes, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town!!" Make a wish or write a note to Santa Claus. Tell him what you want for Christmas but in one condition.... You gonna be a good good girl you know? :D Santa Claus will keep an EYE on you.

Don't forgot for those who are Buddhist, we are going to have "snow ball eve day"... err.. ok.. don't laugh at me. I know it sounds childish, but I don't know what should I name it in English.. But in Cantonese, it is called "Ko Tung Jit / Tong Yuen Jit".... If I'm not mistaken.... Don't laugh ok? Forget about it. I waited for soo long! I love "snow ball tong shui!" It taste soo sweet ^^

So, Christmas where are you heading to? For me, I'm not gonna go down town and stuck on the traffic. Me and my classmates and my hun, are going to have a steamboat Christmas party! No need to stuck on traffic, no need to wait to be seated in the restaurant, no need to Que for movie, no need to walk in the crowded place. :D Sounds good right? You can do whatever you want. No need to scare other people look at you with some weird expression. Be what you want to be. If you are happy, then just go for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment