Monday, December 6, 2010

Workaholic

Just started my operator job not long ago. Finish my 6 days training and now I am all by my own! Must have fresh minded and alert. I got scold by this 2 customers. I hope I won't did the same mistakes again. @.@

Tired life. Assignment is coming towards. Need to finish it FAST, or else you'll see me this lil girl with a very HUGE DARK CIRCLE! Don't wish to happen it, so I must have a healthy life which is go to bed early, drink more water, apply mask once a week. =) Girls girls girls, can you imagine that??
Saw my dark circle? I look horrible in these pictures! Seriously, I really do need a good rest. I feel so tired. Rushing my assignment, entertainment, and going work. Anyone can help me? Heard liwen told me, now everywhere are having MEGA SALES! Darn! When do I have the time to shop? I want to shop! Shop for this coming CNY clothes? Or maybe more??? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment